Production times and ship-by-dates let your buyers know when to expect items purchased from your online store. DecoNetwork lets you configure your business production times which are used to calculate due dates for production and estimated arrival times for completed and shipped products.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
Watch the following video to see how to configure Production & Order pending times and read below for instructions.
To configure production and order pending times:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Production & Order Settings.
- Select Production & Order Pending Times.
The settings are displayed in the main work area.
- Configure the order and pending times.
- Default production time sets how long production is expected to take. The value specified for Default Production Days is used to calculate due dates and when combined with shipping, uses the shipper's estimate for delivery to calculate an estimated time of arrival to customers.
- Production Days - tick the days of the week you carry out production activities. Unticked days are not used in production time calculations.
- Production Blackouts are periods in which no production will take place, for example, a holiday period or planned maintenance periods. Click Add production blackout dates to make a new blackout period. Use the date picker to set the start and end dates. Click Delete to remove the blackout.
- Default production time lets you specify the number of days before the shipping date that the Order is scheduled to be produced in.
- Click Save when you are done.