If you customize your order and email templates any updates that DecoNetwork makes to those templates will not be applied to your custom templates so that your customizations will be preserved. The downside is that your custom templates will not benefit from any improvements that DecoNetwork implements. It is recommended that, if you have customized templates, implement a schedule to refresh the templates once a year by resetting your templates back to the default and then reapplying your customization.
Watch the following video for instructions on how to reset your custom template back to default. Read below for written instructions.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To reset a custom template back to default:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Click Email and Order Templates.
- Click Order Templates to display the list of order templates.
The Order Templates page is displayed.
- Click Edit beside the template you want to modify.
The order template edit page is displayed.
- Select Default template from the menu at the left. The Default Template screen is loaded in the main work area. This section enables you to preview the code of the template.
- Select all the code from the preview box.
- Select Customize template from the menu at the left.
The Customize Template screen is loaded in the main work area. This section contains an editor allowing you to edit the code of the template.
- Select all the code in the editor.
- Paste the default code in the editor.
- Re-add your custom code.
- Click Save.