You can use the redirection feature to redirect your previous website hosted on a different platform to your DecoNetwork website. If you set up redirection when a web browser attempts to open your previous URL, your DecoNetwork Website is opened instead. You may want to use the redirection feature to prevent broken links if you have recently moved from a different website to DecoNetwork.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- This feature is only available on multi-store plans
- This feature is not available when managing your primary store
Watch the following video for instructions on how to configure URL redirects to your DecoNetwork website.
The following guide details that procedure.
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites.
- Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Click Store Configuration, then 404 Redirects.
- Click Add Redirect.
- Enter the old and the new URL.
Your old site may have had a design page, such as /content/designs
You should redirect that to the DecoNetwork designs page: /designs
- Click Save.