All the information necessary for the production of a job can be printed as a Production Worksheet in PDF format. Production worksheets can be printed while you are viewing a job.
- You must have Administrator, Production Manager or Production Team permission to use this feature.
- The job must have the status, "Awaiting production"
To print a production worksheet:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Production.
Click the image to enlarge.
- Click view to load the job you want to download a production worksheet for.
You can also click anywhere within a job's row to load it.
- Click on Print Worksheet.
The system Print dialog will be displayed.
Configure the print settings if required.
- Click OK.
When a worksheet has been downloaded or printed for an order, a printer icon will be displayed beside the order number on the Production page. A popup will be displayed when the mouse pointer hovers over the icon showing notes about when the worksheet was downloaded/printed. Each time you print a worksheet PDF, a note will be added to the popup, making a record of the event.