The Free Form Product Group lets you configure default settings for products that you define on the fly in Business Hub. Free Form Product Group settings are a subset of the settings available for system products. Configurable properties include product setup, taxes, and production statuses.
To Configure the Free Form Product Group:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Products.
- Select Product Groups.
The main work area displays a list of existing Product Groups. The Free Form Product Group is highlighted in orange.
- Click Edit in the Free Form row to configure the Free Form Product Group.
The Free Form Product Group configuration page is displayed.
- Configure the Free Form Product Group settings.
- Purchase Order Workflow lets you set the default workflow behavior for the free form products.
- Production Time lets you set the production time for free form products.
- Taxes lets you configure the tax settings for the free form products. Click here for instructions on how to configure product group tax settings.
- Production Statuses lets you configure production statuses that can be used to manage the production of free form products.
By default, all system production statuses are available for use in product groups. System production statuses are defined under Settings > Production & Order Settings > Production Statuses. Click here for instructions on how to define system production statuses.
You can select the Specify Custom Production Statuses option to toggle each system production status on or off for this product group. The checkboxes will become enabled when the Specify Custom Production Statuses option is selected.
Un-tick the checkbox to make a status unavailable for free form products. Tick the checkbox to make the status available.
- When you are done, click Save.