The Production tab, available when you view an order in Business Hub, is where you can manage the production of items for that order.
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
You can perform the following tasks in an order's Production tab:
- Mark order items as Produced
- Mark order items as Shipped
- Download or print an Order Print Sheet
- Inventory Pull Management
Click on the link to see the tutorial for each task.
To access the production tab of an order:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Orders.
- Click View to load the order you want to manage production for.
You can also click anywhere within a row to load the order, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
The Order Page will be displayed.
- Click on the Production tab.
The items to be produced will be displayed in a table showing the states of completion for each step in the order process.
The Production Status column shows the current status of each order item in the production process. You can set the production status for each item in the item's Production page. Click here for instructions on how to set production statuses.