You can customize the appearance of your customer account area using custom CSS. With custom CSS you can make minor cosmetic changes to your website. For instance, you may want to change the color of the Reorder button in the Purchases screen of the customer account area.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
Watch the following video for instructions on how to customize the customer account area.
The following guide details the procedure for customizing the appearance of the Customer Account area on your website using Custom CSS.
- On the Admin menu for your website, click Edit Website, then click Customize Template CSS.
The Customize Template CSS page is displayed.
Create Custom CSS is selected by default.
- Click on Customer account are custom CSS to create custom CSS for the Customer Account area.
- Enter custom CSS code into the editor as required.
- Hover the mouse pointer over the Save button and click Save and Publish.
The Publishing Website popup will be displayed showing the publishing progress.
- Click Continue once publishing is complete.