Quotes, orders, and invoices all have customization options that you can set to suit your business. This article does not cover look and feel of these communications. The customization options set here cover numbering systems, validity dates, and some other features. For look and feel customization of quotes, orders, and invoices, see the help article "Email and Order Templates".
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Configure Quotes, Orders, and Invoices:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Select Quote, Order and Invoice Settings.
The settings are displayed in the main work area.
- Configure the settings as required.
- Prefix: is an alphanumeric that appears at the start of an order, quote, or invoice number.
- Initial number: is the first number to be used for quotes invoices and orders.
- Suffix: is appended to the end of invoices, orders, and quotes.
- Quote is valid for: sets the number of days the price stipulated in a quote will be valid for.
- Hide supplier cost in Business Hub: prevents Business Hub operators from seeing the cost and profit of goods being sold in a quote or order. This information is found by viewing an order in edit mode and clicking in the Size / Qty field in an order line.
- Business Hub orders - default store: sets which affiliate store will be used for branding and price settings for any orders placed through Business Hub. It is not a requirement to set this, in which case all settings and configurations will be as per Fulfillment Center defaults. If you have set up a "main store" it may have different pricing to the Fulfillment Center's default configuration, and thus orders placed through Business Hub will not match your main store. Click Select Store to set an affiliate web store as the default store for all Business Hub orders.
- Allow orders not yet paid to appear in production: tick this checkbox if you want orders that have not yet been paid for to appear in the "Not ready for Production" tab in the Production List. Unpaid orders will also appear in the Production Calendar. If the checkbox is un-ticked, orders will not appear in the Production List or Production Calendar until the order has been paid for.
- Artwork approval settings: tick this checkbox if you want artwork jobs from quotes and orders that have not yet been paid for to appear in Artwork Approvals. If the checkbox is un-ticked, artwork jobs will not appear until the quote or order has been paid for.
- When done, click the Save button.