Quotes, orders and invoices all have customization options to suit your business which can be set. This article does not cover look and feel of these communications. The customization options set here cover numbering systems, validity dates, and some other features. For look and feel customization of quotes, orders and invoices, see the help article "Email and Order Templates."
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Configure Quotes, Orders, and Invoices:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Select Quote, Order and Invoice Settings.
The main work area contains the settings which can be configured:
- Prefix is an alphanumeric that appears at the start of an order, quote or invoice number.
- Initial number is the first number to be used for quotes invoices and orders.
- Suffix is appended to the end of invoices, orders and quotes.
- Quote is valid for sets the number of days the price stipulated in a quote will be valid for.
- Hide supplier cost in Business Hub prevents BH operators from seeing the cost and profit of goods being sold in a quote or order. This information is found by editting an order and clicking in the Size / Qty field in an order line.
- Business Hub orders - default store sets which affiliate store will be used for branding and price settings for any orders placed through business hub. It is not a requirement to set this, in which case all settings and configurations will be as per fulfillment centre defaults. If you have set up a "main store" it may have different pricing to the fulfillment centre's default configuration, and thus orders placed through business hub won't match your main store. Press Select Store to set an affiliate web store as the default store for all Business Hub orders.