Quotes, orders, and invoices all have customization options that you can set to suit your business. This article does not cover look and feel of these communications. The customization options set here cover numbering systems, validity dates, and some other features. For look and feel customization of quotes, orders, and invoices, see the help article "Email and Order Templates".
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Configure Quotes, Orders, and Invoices:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Select Quote, Order and Invoice Settings.
The settings are displayed in the main work area.
- Configure the settings as required.
Quote, order & invoice number settings
- Prefix: is an alphanumeric that appears at the start of an order, quote, or invoice number.
- Initial number: is the first number to be used for quotes invoices and orders.
- Suffix: is appended to the end of invoices, orders, and quotes.
- Quote is valid for: sets the number of days the price stipulated in a quote will be valid for.
Quote and order settings
- Hide supplier cost in Business Hub: prevents Business Hub operators from seeing the cost and profit of goods being sold in a quote or order. This information is found by viewing an order in edit mode and clicking in the Size / Qty field in an order line.
Business Hub orders - default store
- Store: sets which affiliate store will be used for branding and price settings for any orders placed through Business Hub. It is not a requirement to set this, in which case all settings and configurations will be as per Fulfillment Center defaults. If you have set up a "main store" it may have different pricing to the Fulfillment Center's default configuration, and thus orders placed through Business Hub will not match your main store.
Click Select Store to set an affiliate web store as the default store for all Business Hub orders.
Order invoiced settings
- Do not automatically mark internet orders as invoiced: tick this checkbox if you do not want Internet orders to be automatically marked as invoiced. When this option is enabled, Internet orders will be invoiced when they are marked as shipped. When the option is not enabled, Internet orders, except those submitted on account terms, will automatically be marked as invoiced.
- Allow orders not yet paid to appear in production: tick this checkbox if you want orders that have not yet been paid for to appear in the "Not ready for Production" tab in the Production List. Unpaid orders will also appear in the Production Calendar. If the checkbox is un-ticked, orders will not appear in the Production List or Production Calendar until the order has been paid for.
Artwork approval settings
- Artwork approval settings: tick this checkbox if you want artwork jobs from quotes and orders that have not yet been paid for to appear in Artwork Approvals. If the checkbox is un-ticked, artwork jobs will not appear until the quote or order has been paid for.
- Enable order artwork approval for all orders submitted via webstore checkout containing decorated items: tick this checkbox if you want an Order Artwork Approval to be created automatically by default when an Internet order has any customized items.
Note, this setting does not apply to orders created in Business Hub.
If a customer reorders from a past purchase that contains a previously approved artwork, the new order will flow through the artwork approval stage and will need re-approval if this setting is enabled.
You can override this setting at the store level on the Administration > Artwork Approvals page. See the help article, Store Artwork Approval Settings, for instructions.
- When done, click the Save button.