This article describes how to set up the display of blank products in affiliate stores. Blank products in this context are products available for sale that are yet to be decorated, or if permitted, for sale without decoration. These settings may be overridden by affiliates when you permit them to do so.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Blank Product Display:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Products.
Select Blank Product Display.
The main work area displays your present blank product settings, which are directly editable:
- Allow blank product purchase enables or disables the ability to buy blanks from online stores. Business Hub operators are not affected. If Yes is selected, you have the option of automatically displaying a 'Buy blank product' button in product display listings, and an option to Allow stores to customize this setting for their own site.
- Product display option determines how a product will load when the product thumbnail is clicked from an online store. You may either set DecoNetwork to load the Designer with no decoration process set as the process to use, load the Designer with the cheapest decoration process as the process to use, or load the Product details page. You may also Allow stores to customize this setting for their own site using the appropriate checkbox.
- Pricing display option sets how the price of the product will be displayed in web stores. Options are to display Decoration pricing only, Blank product pricing only, or Both decoration and blank product pricing. Additionally you may allow stores to customize the setting for their own site.
Decoration pricing means the price of the product with the decoration process applied.
- Default thumbnail image sets which uploaded product image will be used for the product thumbnail.
- Size variant display configures how size information is displayed on your site - by table or by row. You can also choose whether or not you want products to be initially set to the default size when loaded in the Designer.