You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Shipping.
- Select Shipping Methods.
A list of your shipping methods will appear in a list on the Shipping Methods screen.
- Click on the Add Live Shipping Method in the top actions toolbar.
The Add Live Shipping Method page will be displayed.
- Click the Manage Live Shipping Carriers button.
The Live Shipping Carriers screen is displayed with a list of your currently added live shipping carriers.
- Click on the button.
The Add Live Shipping Carrier screen is displayed showing the available live shipping carriers for your region.
- Click on the USPS tile.
- Click the Connect USPS button in the Details popup.
The Edit Live Shipping Carrier screen is displayed.
- Enter your credentials for your United States Postal Service (USPS) account.
You need to first sign up for an account with USPS and request integration credentials before attempting to connect.
- Click on Test settings to test the connection.
A popup will be displayed to notify you if the connection was successful or not.
- Click Save.
You will be returned to the Live Shipping Carriers screen with USPS added to the list of your currently added live shipping carriers.
- Click on the Choose Methods button for USPS.
The Edit Live Shipping Carrier Methods screen is displayed.
- Tick the checkbox for each of the USPS shipping methods that you want to enable.
- When done, click the Save button.