- You must have Administrator and/or Sales Manager permission to use this feature.
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Customers.
- Click View to open a customer account you want to edit.
You can also click anywhere within a customer's row to load it.
- Click on Edit Account Details next to the Account Details section heading.
The Edit Account Details popup will be displayed.
- Tick the Customer Is Account Holder checkbox to set pre-defined account terms of payment for the customer. When the checkbox is ticked the following settings will be available:
- Default Terms: lets you select the payment terms that will be applied to the customer for all web store orders (when paying on account). When creating an order through Business Hub, the operator can override these terms as they need to. (Account terms are defined via Admin > Settings > Customer Settings > Account Terms.)
- Max. outstanding balance allowed online: lets you specify the maximum outstanding balance the customer can have whilst creating web store orders. This does not affect Business Hub orders as it is assumed the operator creating the order through Business Hub can manage the maximum outstanding amount manually.
- Click okay.