You can set account terms for customers who are account holders with your business. Account terms specify the exact terms and conditions for when payment is due for a sales transaction.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Account Terms apply only to quotes and orders manually entered in Business Hub. Orders submitted through webstores use "Full Payment Required" terms regardless of default terms or terms set on a specific customer account.
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Customers.
- Click View to open a customer account you want to edit.
You can also click anywhere within a customer's row to load it.
- Click on Edit Account Details next to the Account Details section heading.
The Edit Account Details popup will be displayed.
- Tick the Customer Is Account Holder checkbox to set pre-defined account terms of payment for the customer.
When the checkbox is ticked the Default Terms and Max. outstanding balance allowed online settings will become available.
- Select the payment terms from the Default Terms dropdown list.
The payment terms will be applied to the customer for all web store orders (when paying on account). When creating an order through Business Hub, the operator can override these terms as they need to. (Account terms are defined via Admin > Settings > Customer Settings > Account Terms.)
- In the Max. outstanding balance allowed online field, specify the maximum outstanding balance the customer can have whilst creating web store orders.
This does not affect Business Hub orders as it is assumed the operator creating the order through Business Hub can manage the maximum outstanding amount manually.
- Click okay.