ShipStation is a multi-channel, multi-carrier order fulfillment management platform that streamlines and automates your shipping process.
You can integrate your DecoNetwork store with ShipStation to get live shipping estimates for all the carriers connected to your ShipStation account. Set up the carriers you want to use in ShipStation then add ShipStation as a live shipping carrier in your DecoNetwork account. When Integrated, live shipping rates are sent to your DecoNetwork website and are shown at checkout.
To add ShipStation as a live shipping carrier
You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Shipping.
Select Shipping Methods.
A list of your shipping methods will appear in a list on the Shipping Methods page.
- Click the Manage Live Shipping Carriers button.
The Live Shipping Carriers page is displayed with a list of your currently added live shipping carriers.
Click on the button.
The Add Live Shipping Carrier page is displayed showing the available live shipping carriers for your region.
- Click on the ShipStation tile.
- Click the Connect ShipStation button in the Details popup.
The Edit Live Shipping Carrier Credentials page is displayed.
- Enter your credentials for your ShipStation account.
You need to first sign up for an account with ShipStation and request integration credentials before attempting to connect.
- Click on Test settings to test the connection.
A popup will be displayed to notify you if the connection was successful or not.
- Click Save.
You will be returned to the Live Shipping Carriers page is displayed with ShipStation added to the list of your currently added live shipping carriers.
- Click on the Choose Methods button for ShipStation.
The Edit Live Shipping Carrier Methods page is displayed.
- Tick the checkbox for each of the ShipStation shipping methods that you want to enable.
- When done, click the Save button.