This article shows you how to customize the content of an email template.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- To edit HTML templates, an understanding and knowledge of HTML is required
- The Email and order templates app must be enabled to use this feature if you are on the Standard plan
To customize an email template
- Log into your DecoNetwork website and click Admin.
- Click Settings.
- Click Email and Order Templates.
- Click Email Templates to display the list of templates for the automated emails that are sent to customers.
- Click Edit beside the template you want to modify.
The Edit Email Template page is displayed.
- Select Customize template from the menu at the left.
The Customize Template screen is loaded in the main work area. This section allows you to edit the template. You can edit the subject, the HTML version, and the plain text version of the email.
- Tick the Override default template checkbox to modify the default template.
- Customize the code in the Subject line, HTML body and Text body editors as required.
- Click Save.