It is a good idea to limit the number of times a coupon can be used by all your customers before it becomes void. If you do not specify coupon usage limits, your customers can take advantage of your discounts an excessive number of times and this can negatively impact your business. This article instructs you on how to limit the number of times a coupon can be used.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To limit the number of times a coupon can be used:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Marketing.
Select Coupon Codes.
The main work area displays a list of already configured coupon codes.
Click on the Edit button beside the coupon code you want to edit.
The Edit Coupon page is displayed in the main work area.
- Enter the total number of times the coupon can be used in the Number of uses field.
If this field is blank, the coupon will be able to be used an unlimited number of times.
- Optionally, tick the Limit per User checkbox to also limit the number of uses per customer.
- Enter the number of times a single customer can use this coupon in the Limit per User field.
- Click Save.