When creating new quotes or orders or editing existing ones, you may find you need to change the order of your line items. You can do this using the move up/move down line item actions.
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
To sort line items in a quote/order:
This tutorial assumes you have already created a quote or an order with multiple line items. Click here for instructions on how to create a quote. Click here for instructions on how to create an order.
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Quotes or Business Hub > Orders.
- Click View to load an existing quote or order.
You can also click anywhere within a row to load the quote or order, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click Edit Quote or Edit Order.
- Click on the cog beside the line item you want to sort.
- Click on the move up/move down action to change the order of the item.
- Click on the Save Quote or Save Order action.