You can create and send quotes to new or existing customers directly from your store in Business Hub.Business Hub is DecoNetwork's quote, order and production management software.
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
To create a quote:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Quotes.
- Click on the Add New Quote button.
- Click on the customer field and select a customer from the drop-down list.
You can type in the field to filter the customer list by name, email, street address, city, country, state, postcode, phone number, company or store.
If the customer does not exist, you can add a new customer on the fly.
- Add one or more products. You can add products in a few different ways:
- Add a new product using the product list
- Add a free form product
- Add a previously ordered product
- Add a product using the Designer
Click on a link above to see the instructions.
You can add a divider after a product line item to create a visual separation from the next item. Click here for instructions.
- For each product added, select a color, specify quantities per size, and add designs by clicking on the load in designer icon select product options (if any), and optionally specify a discount.
Clicking in the Size/Qty field will display a table for you to enter quantities for each size.
The Qty and pre-discount Line Total will be calculated automatically.
If a discount has been specified, the price per unit will be calculated and displayed in the Discounted Unit Price column. The Total column will show the line total with the discount applied.
Clicking on the Discounted Unit Price or the Total column will display the Discount table, allowing you to override the calculated price by adjusting the unit price or the total price.
You can prevent the unit price and/or total price from being overridden by ticking the Lock Total Price and Lock Discounted Unit Price checkboxes.
When the price has been overridden, the Discount, Discounted Unit Price and Total Price cells will be highlighted. When the price has been locked, a lock icon will be displayed in the Total cell to indicate this.
- Click on the Shipping row, choose a shipping method from the table, then click on the okay button.
The Shipping table displays all the shipping methods available for shipping to the recipient's address. The price and the expected time for delivery are listed for each shipping method. Package Dimensions will only be shown for live shipping methods. Package dimensions are automatically calculated by the system using the values specified in the configuration page of the products ordered: Products > Manage Product > Edit Product > Shipping & Production.
- Click on Save & Email Quote to save the quote and email to your customer for approval.
You can choose to apply other actions to the quote:
- Save as Draft: If it is incomplete, you can save your quote as a draft and update it later.
- Cancel: Cancel will discard the quote if it is no longer required.
- Save Quote: If you do not want to send the quote to the customer just yet, just click Save Quote. Once saved, you will have the option to send the quote to the customer at a later time.
- Complete the Email form, then click okay.
- Click on the Add New Product button.
- Search for and select a product from the Name drop-down list.
The product is added as a line item to your order. Color and size fields are automatically populated with default values.
You can type in the Name field to filter the product list by product code or product name.
If you do not know the product code or name, you can use the Product Selector to visually select a product.
- Click on the Load Designer button.
The Online Designer will be displayed.
- Select a product from the Products tab in the Designer.
You can select the product color, specify quantities per size, and add designs using the Designer. Click here for instructions. Or you can do this using the line item fields. See the next step.
- Click on the Add Divider button.
An empty line will be displayed after the last line item in the quote.
- Click within the cell containing the instruction text and enter a title for the new section.
You can move a divider up or down in the items list by clicking on the cog icon at the end of the divider line and using the move up and move down menu items.
The following is an example of the customer view of an order containing dividers.