You can create and send orders to new or existing customers directly from your store in Business HubBusiness Hub is DecoNetwork's quote, order and production management software..
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
To create an order:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Orders.
- Click on the Add New Order button.
- Click on the customer field and select a customer from the drop-down list.
You can type in the field to filter the customer list by name, email, street address, city, country, state, postcode, phone number, company or store.
If the customer does not exist, you can add a new customer on the fly.
- Add one or more products. You can add products in a few different ways:
- Add a new product using the product list
- Add a free form product
- Add a previously ordered product
- Add a product using the Designer
The most typical option will be described below. Click on the links above to see instructions for the other options.
- Click on the Add New Product button.
- Search for and select a product from the Name drop-down list.
The product is added as a line item to your order. Color and size fields are automatically populated with default values.
You can type in the Name field to filter the product list by product code or product name.
If you do not know the product code or name, you can use the Product Selector to visually select a product.
- Select a color, specify quantities per size, and add a decoration by clicking on the load in designer icon.
Clicking in the Size/Qty field will display a table for you to enter quantities for each size.
The Qty and Line Total will be calculated automatically.
- Click on the Shipping row, choose a shipping method from the table, then click on the okay button.
The Shipping table displays all the shipping methods available for shipping to the recipient's address. The price and the expected time for delivery is listed for each shipping method. Package Dimensions will only be shown for live shipping methods. Package dimensions are automatically calculated by the system using the values specified in the configuration page of the products ordered: Products > Manage Product > Edit Product > Shipping & Production.
- Click on Save & Email Order to save the order and email to your customer for approval.
You can choose to apply other actions to the order:
- Save as Draft: If it is incomplete, you can save your order as a draft and update it later.
- Cancel: Cancel will discard the order if it is no longer required.
- Save Order: If you do not want to send the order to the customer just yet, just click Save Order. Once saved, you will have the option to send the order to the customer at a later time.
- Enter or change information in the Email form, then click okay.