You can raise an artwork approval within a sales order in Business Hub to indicate that artwork needs to be created or changed and then approved by the customer before the order can go into production.
- You must have Administrator and/or Artwork Staff permission to use this feature.
To raise an artwork approval within an order:
This tutorial assumes you have already created an order and added a product. Click here for instructions on how to create an order.
- Click on the load in designer icon to add a design.
The Designer is displayed.
- Add a design. You have two options:
- Customer Design: If the customer has supplied a design that needs changes, you can upload the design, resize and position it as required.
- Placeholder: If the customer needs a new design created, you can use a placeholder design to indicate the required size and position of the final design.
- Tick the Design requires changes checkbox.
- Enter a name for the artwork job. (Optional - The Name field is populated with the name "Artwork Job" by default.)
- Enter a description. (Optional)
- Click Done in the Designer.
- Click Save Order.
A new artwork approval is created on the Artwork Approvals page in the Awaiting Artwork tab.