To use most live shipping methods you require an account with the shipping provider. Live shipping methods obtain real-time pricing from the shipping provider. You can choose to mark up the live shipping pricing or pass on the direct cost to your customers.
You can choose to integrate with an individual shipping carrier or with ShipStation, a multi-carrier shipping solution. See the articles in the Admin > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Methods section to see instructions for connecting with specific carriers.
To add a live shipping carrier
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Shipping.
- Select Shipping Methods.
The Shipping Methods page is displayed in the work area.
- Select Manage Live Shipping Carriers in the top actions toolbar.
The Live Shipping Carriers page will be displayed showing a list of your currently added carriers.
- Click on the button.
The Add Live Shipping Carrier page is displayed showing the available live shipping carriers for your region.
- Click on the tile of the shipping carrier you want to add.
- Click the Connect [Carrier] button in the Details popup of the selected carrier.
The Edit Live Shipping Carrier Credentials page is displayed.
- Enter your credentials and account details for the shipping carrier connection.
You need to first sign up for an account with the carrier and request integration credentials before attempting to connect.
- Click the Test settings button to test the connection.
A popup will be displayed to notify you if the connection was successful or not.
- Click Save.
See the article, To add live shipping methods for a live shipping carrier, for instructions on how to add live shipping methods for the carrier.