The Decoration Processes Overview page gives you a quick view of the configuration of your decoration process settings. Links to the key configuration areas are available so you can quickly navigate to the area you are interested in making changes to.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
The page is divided into sections representing each of the decoration processes you have enabled and displays some of the key configuration points for each one, with links to reconfigure them if you wish. Each link will take you into the configuration area for the selected process. Additional help for each of those pages can be found by viewing their corresponding help articles.
To enable a decoration process:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Decoration Processes.
Decoration processes you wish to support may be enabled on this page by scrolling down to the relevant process and pressing Click here to enable [Decoration Process].
- Click on the Enable [Decoration Process] button.
- Click Continue in the progress box when enabling of the decoration process is complete.
The key configuration points are displayed for the enabled decoration process, with links to configure them.