DecoNetwork offers live integration with UPS and Stamps.com (USPS services) shipping methods. Once you have set up live shipping with UPS and/or Stamps.com, you can purchase postage and print automatically generated shipping labels containing the tracking code directly in DecoNetwork and avoid having to manually type the shipping address and send tracking numbers to your customers.
- You must have Administrator, Production Manager or Shipping permission to use this feature
- You must have a UPS or Stamps account
- You must have UPS and/or Stamps.com live shipping set up
See the article, Shipping Methods, for instructions on how to set up shipping methods.
Note: In order to have the live shipping labels functionality please use Stamps.com integration for shipping labels and not the direct USPS integration.
To print live shipping labels for UPS and Stamps.com:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Shipping.
- Click view next to the order for which you want to generate a live shipping label.
- Click the Record Shipment button.
- In the Record Shipment popup:
- Click Get Rates (to get the latest shipping rates).
- Select the shipping method of your carrier (UPS or Stamps.com).
- Tick the Live Postage Payment checkbox (This will enable you to purchase postage and print the shipping label with the tracking number automatically populated at the next step).
- Click okay in the Record Shipment popup.
- Tick the checkbox of the shipment you have just created.
- Click on the Print Shipping Label button.
Depending on your browser settings, the shipping label will be immediately downloaded to the default download location or you will be prompted to choose a download location.
You will receive a shipping label similar to the one shown below (this example is using Stamps.com USPS shipping label).
- Print the label as needed.