Correspondence settings in a Fulfillment Center admin allow you to configure options for all email and order correspondence sent from your DecoNetwork system.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Configure Correspondence Settings:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Click Email & Order Templates, then Correspondence Settings.
- Configure the settings as required.
- Allow stores to upload own logo: Tick this checkbox to allow affiliates to upload their own logo to be used on order PDFs from their store.
- Attach invoice with order-shipped email: Tick this checkbox to include the invoice as an attachment with order-shipped emails.
- Attach invoice with internet order email: Tick this checkbox to include the invoice as an attachment with internet order emails.
- Record emails in Business Hub: Tick this checkbox to make the reply address of emails sent by DecoNetwork route back through DecoNetwork servers, allowing the email communication to be recorded and displayed in Business Hub.