You must have administrator access to use this feature
If you want to allow customers to pick up their orders from your store, you can create a free in-store shipping method that is available to customers in your local area. You can also replace the automated order-shipped email with an email to notify the customer when the order is ready to be picked up. Watch this video to learn how to create an email template that informs your customers when an order is ready to be picked up, then follow the tutorial below to create a pick-up shipping method.
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Shipping.
Select Shipping Methods.
A list of your configured shipping methods will appear in a list.
- Click on the Add Custom Shipping Method in the top actions toolbar.
- The Add Custom Shipping Method page will be displayed.
- Configure the shipping method settings as follows.
- Make sure the Active checkbox is ticked to enable the shipping method.
- Enter a name, such as "Local store pick up", in the Name field.
- Enter a description in the Description field.
- Select the email template that you created for in-store pickup from the Customer "order-shipped" email template dropdown.
Price Breakdowns Tab
- Untick the Price per item checkbox
- Set the Price field to $0
Shipping Locations Tab
- Select the Domestic shipping only radio button
- Optionally, enter a post/zip code in the Zip code filter field to restrict the pick-up method to customers from your local city/town.
- Un-tick the Delivers to all states checkbox and select your local state to restrict the pick-up method to customers from your local state.
- When done, click the Save button.