You can edit a quote to change any of its details at any time, regardless of what status it has.
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
To edit a quote:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Quotes.
- Click View to load the quote you want to edit.
You can also click anywhere within a quote's row to load it, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click on Edit Quote.
- Make changes to the quote as required.
- Click on Save & Email Quote to save the quote and email to your customer for approval.
You can choose to apply other actions to the quote:
- Save as Draft: If it is currently in draft and still incomplete, you can re-save your quote as a draft and update it later.
- Cancel Edits: Reverts the quote to the condition it was in before the changes were made.
- Save Quote: If you do not want to send the quote to the customer just yet, just click Save Quote. Once saved, you will have the option to send the quote to the customer at a later time.