A purchase order is a legally binding commercial document between you (the buyer) and a supplier. The purchase order indicates the types, descriptions, quantities, agreed prices, payment terms and delivery dates for products or services you want to purchase from the supplier (also known as, seller or vendor).
DecoNetwork Business Hub creates purchase orders automatically based on the orders that you receive. The automated purchasing workflow is designed to make the purchasing process more efficient and to help optimize inventory levels and minimize spending. It allows you to order only what you need at the click of a button.
Use purchase orders in Business Hub to plan your purchases and track receipt of stock. You can quickly and easily create fully customizable purchase orders from within an order or from the Purchase Orders page and instantly send them to your suppliers. Only users with Administrator or Purchasing roles can access the Purchase Orders page.
Working with purchase orders
- Purchase order settings
- Setting up suppliers
- Create automatic purchase order
- Manually create purchase order
- Raise purchase order within an order
- Resend purchase order
- Mark purchase order as sent
- Mark purchase order as confirmed
- Edit purchase order
- Receive stock on a purchase order
- Download purchase order
- Download stock sheet
- Delete purchase order
- View sales orders associated with a purchase order
- View purchase order history
- Blind ship a purchase order