A standalone artwork approval is a record of an artwork job that is not associated with an order. You can add a standalone artwork approval if the customer has not yet decided on the products they want to be decorated or if you offer artwork creation as a service.
- You must have Administrator and/or Artwork Staff permission to use this feature.
To add a standalone artwork approval:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Artwork Approvals.
- Click on Add Artwork Approval.
A new artwork approval form is generated.
- Enter a name for the artwork approval.
The name should be concise so that the artwork approvals list is easy to read, and particular approval jobs are easy to locate.
- Enter a description.
Provide as much information as possible to make sure the customer's requirements are met.
- Select a decoration process.
- Click on the Customer Details field and select a customer from the drop-down list.
You can type in the field to filter the customer list by name, email, street address, city, country, state, postcode, phone number, company or store.
If the customer does not exist, you can add a new customer on the fly.
- Click on Select Image.
- Click on the Browse... button in the Select Artwork popup.
- Find and select the image file supplied by the customer and click Open in the File Upload popup.
- Tick the checkbox to confirm that you have permission to use the file, then click Continue.
- Click on Save Artwork Approval.
A new Artwork Approval is created in the Awaiting Artwork tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.