The Production List page in Business Hub lists all order items, grouped according to the state of production the items are in; Not Ready for Production, Awaiting Production, and Production Complete. You can also view all order line items by clicking on the All tab.
Orders automatically flow through to production when the payment conditions, artwork and stock requirements are met. Line items from orders are displayed in a queue that you can easily sort and use to plan your production schedule. You can sort jobs by due date, status, decoration process, quantity, and many more attributes.
You can set production block-out dates so that production is not scheduled during your production down times. Click here for instructions on how to set block out dates.
Only users with Administrator, Production Manager or Production Team roles can access the Production List page.
In this article
Production List Actions
You can perform a number of actions on one or more selected production list items using the Action menu.
You can process items by setting the production status and marking them as production complete.
Administrators and Production managers can assign jobs to production team members. When team members log in they can see only the production items allocated to them.
You can download worksheets for production items individually or as a combined worksheet.
Bulk Process Items
The production list allows you to manage your production jobs by applying actions in bulk or you can select a production item to view and process it individually. You can perform the following bulk actions to production items; mark as production complete, assign items, set production status and download worksheets.
To process production items in bulk:
- Tick the checkboxes of the production items you want to process in bulk.
- Click on the action that you want to apply to the selected items from the Actions menu at the left of the page.
- Mark as production complete - This action will only be enabled if one or more of the selected items is ready for production.
- Assign Selected items - When this action is selected, a list of team members will be displayed in a popup for you to select from.
- Set Production Status - When this action is selected, a list of production statuses will be displayed in a popup for you to select from. Only statuses applicable to all selected items will be available.
- Download selected worksheets - When this action is selected, a download options popup will be displayed.
- Download worksheets and graphics as individual files: will download each graphic as an individual file and each production item as a separate pdf (all compressed into a zip file).
- Download worksheets as one pdf: will consolidate all production items into a single pdf file.
Hide Shipped Line Items
By Default, the list in the Awaiting Production tab on the Production page shows items with the "Awaiting production" status. This status includes items that are awaiting shipping or have already been shipped, but belong to orders where there are items that are still awaiting production. You can filter the list to hide the awaiting shipping/shipped items and show only items that are awaiting production. The following tutorial shows you how.
To hide shipped line items on the Production page:
- Browse to the Production page.
- Click on the Awaiting Production tab.
- Select Awaiting Production Only from the Status dropdown list.
- Click Search.
View Production Item
Clicking on the view link of a production item will open the production item in the main display area. When you view a production item, you can see all the information necessary to process the item, including the product details, the history of all actions performed on the job, the customer details, a mockup of the decorated product and the design specifications. You can also change the status of the job item, download production files, download or print the production worksheet and process the job by marking it as complete or partially complete.
Click the image to enlarge.
Working with production items
- Assign production job
- Download production file
- Mark as production complete
- Mark as partially complete
- Record waste of items
- Download production worksheet